Sunday, June 14, 2009

An Afternoon With Mia...

My favorite studio shot... (I just love my new lens Jeremy bought me!)
Mia was waiting patiently on us to get set up at this location...
The real Mia captured...
Jeremy captured this shot in between location changes...

Mia wanted her picture taken here while everyone was setting up elsewhere...

She was so well behaved that we had to let her have fun in the fountain for the last shots...

Princess Mia...

I just love this barn...

Mia enjoyed playing with Parker's guitar...

Mia is a 8 year old child model whose mom I have done work for in the past. She called us and wanted to get some fun photos of Mia done today and wow, Mia is such a joy! I have posted some of my favorites from the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we had a blast hope to have another fun day real soon keep up the good work