Monday, June 22, 2009

Fun Fun Fun Workshop

I booked Jeremy to attend Jasmine Star's upcoming workshop in Orange County, CA on Aug. 4. I had attempted to book a different workshop and was sad to find out it was sold out so I was on this one!

Ok so I am a little jealous that my husband is going to this workshop and not me :(
Afterall, I am the one who follows her blog daily ( http://www.jasminestarblog.com/ ) many thanks to my sister in law for letting me know! Marti- you and I are so going to the next one together!

I know he will learn so much and hopefully teach me! But the kids and I will enjoy the sunshine and ocean air-yeah! I need a weekend break and this will be a nice one for everyone.

1 comment:

Marti said...

I'm so jealous I could spit green. ;) I'm just teasing... a little. I hope you have a great time and I will sooooo be wanting to hear ALLLLL about it! How exciting!